Start making a difference in your community! It’s also a great opportunity to meet and work with dedicated, passionate people on issues close to your own heart.
Why Join League?
- Connect with other thoughtful and engaged citizens in your community. Make invaluable professional and personal connections with Larimer County leaders.
- Sharpen your skills in leadership, planning, researching issues, lobbying, public speaking, or tackle a completely new challenge of your own choosing through a grass roots approach.
- Connect with a nation-wide effort locally, statewide, and nationally.. You can choose where you want to have an impact – from the halls of the U.S. Congress, to the Colorado state capitol, to your local community.
“Democracy is not a spectator sport!”
LWV of Larimer County has active teams working on such critical issues as health care, land use, civil liberties, and international relations. Other teams carry out voter service activities and stay abreast of legislative issues in Colorado in order to encourage positive changes in state and local government. Current League activities are explained in more detail in our monthly newsletter, League Lines. (See the League News section.)
New and prospective members are invited to attend one of the new member orientations held throughout the year to meet some of our current members, learn more about the League, and find out how to get involved. Anyone interested in joining the League is also encouraged to attend our monthly general meetings; see the calendar. League membership is open to all women and men of voting age. Associate membership is open to non-citizens.
When you begin paying dues to League of Women Voters- Larimer County, you become a member of the local, state and national League of Women Voters. Reduced or free dues are available under certain circumstances.
- $65 for an individual per year
- $97.50 for a household of two or more
- $32.50 for students.
The “League Year” starts in September. After Feb 1, dues for the remaining (half) year are:
- $32.50 for an individual
- $48.75 for a household
- $16.20 for a student
How to Join:
** FIX HERE Click the dropdown arrow to choose “Single, Family, or Student” and then click on “Subscribe” to pay your dues and join.
Single $65.00 USD
Or you can print this page, fill in the requested information and send, with your check for dues, to:
LWV Larimer County
305 W. Magnolia, #106
Ft Collins, CO 80521
Make your check payable to: LWV Larimer County
Phone (H): ____________________ (W): __________________
Send League Lines via ______ Email ______ Paper mail
Membership is _____ New _____ Renewal ______ Gift
Additional Contribution $ ____________________
_____ I want to get involved! Please call me for projects. I am especially interested in: __________________________________________________________________________
Join the League of Women Voters of Larimer County today!