- Radical is a memoir, a coming of age story, a political treatise and a religious treatise. Which theme resonated the most for you and why?
- Jihadist recruit from disaffected youth. What lesson does it present for our own disaffected youth?
- Maajid had his conversion while in prison surrounded by deep thinkers and knowledgeable men. What lesson is this for our own prison system?
- The author makes a distinction between Islamism and Islam. What do you understand to be the differences between the two? What is your reaction to this?
- Should Muslim groups have to speak out after every terrorist attack involving a Muslim? Should other groups also speak out against terrorism – anti-abortion, Alt-Right, white men?
- How can we apply the lessons of this book to our own northern Colorado communities?