- European Union: The Future of Europe
- Trade and Politics
- Conflict in the South China Sea
- Saudi Arabia in Transition
- U.S. Foreign Policy and Petroleum
- Latin America’s Political Pendulum
- Prospects for Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Nuclear Security
See a topic that looks interesting? Sign up and pre-order your Great Decisions 2017 by December 31 and save $5.00!
The International Relations Team will offer the 2017 briefing books at $20, that’s $5 off the regular price of $25, if you pre-order them before December 31. Payment will be due on receipt of the books in January. Contact Kay Easley (email@example.com) by December 31 to sign up.
Persons who sign up after December 31 will have to pay the full price, due to increase cost set by the Foreign Policy Association.
With this great slate of topics, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to save and secure your briefing book.