Get Informed for Ballot Issues
With the numerous items on this year’s ballot, we need to make informed choices! We hope you will join us for the only League sponsored meeting when speakers will review the pros and cons of each issue and provide summaries for your reference..There will be time for Q & A after the presentation. The meeting is open to the public, so please tell your family, friends, neighbors and associates
- October 6 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Loveland Library (300 Adams, Loveland)
- October 20 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Pulliam Bldg. (545 Cleveland, Fort Collins:)
- October 24 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Harmony Library (4616 S. Shields, Fort Collins)
Aside from these presentations, stay tuned for information about the Ballot Issues Booklets. A team of our wonderful and trained volunteers are working to write the pros and cons for these pamphlets. We hope to have them ready in September or distribution to libraries and groups throughout Larimer County. For more information, please contact the Voter Services Team.
- Tuesday, September 27th – National Voter Registration Day
- Fossil Ridge High School at 7:45 am
- McKenzie Place Senior Residence 11:00-12:00
- September 22 and October 30 – Rocky Mountain High School
- Thursday, September 15th, 4-7 pm – LaFamilia Center Picnic/Potluck
- Softgold Park 520 Hickory Street, F.C.
- Friday, September 30, 4:30-5:45 pm– ARC of Larimer County regular monthly meeting.
- Fort Collins Senior Center. 1200 Raintree Drive.
- Note: This activity will also include a Voter Information presentation to the group.
VOTE 411 Updates
A team of our trained volunteers are working to update www.VOTE411.org with election information and responses from the Larimer County Commissioner candidates. The full slate of information should be ready by mid-September. We will have pros and cons of all Colorado ballot issues as soon as they are ready for the website.