The League of Women Voters of Larimer County has taken positions in favor of the following 2016 General Election ballot issues. For a full list of all 2016 General Election ballot issues and associated Blue Book information for each, visit the Colorado Secretary of State Amendments and Proposition information online.
- Larimer County Mental Health, Detox and Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Amendment T – No Exception to Involuntary Servitude Prohibition (Referred to the voters by the state legislature)
- Amendment U – Exempt Certain Possessory Interests From Property Taxes (Referred to the voters by the state legislature)
- Amendment 69 – Statewide Healthcare System (Proposed Initiative #20)
- Amendment 70 – State Minimum Wage (Proposed Initiative #101)
Read more about the League of Women Voters of Colorado’s Positions on Issues.